KoAloha superconcert with Crown bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
My time slot in the que for an upcoming custom build is almost here so I'm afraid I have to raise some coin to help pay for it. I have amassed a wonderful collection of what I would call only keepers, but some clearly have to go. This is the second that I am letting go.

I wanted to wait for experimentjon to sell his before I listed mine, as I didn't want to undercut him. His was a factory second that was listed for $895 plus $25 shipping.

Mine was purchasd and set up by MGM. It is currently strung with Worth low G clears and has a strap button installed. It comes with the newer model arched top Oahu hard shell case in the pics.

It plays loud and has that signature KoAloha sound. $775 plus shipping and paypal fees. Merry Christmas to someone.

KoAlohasuperconcert013.jpg
/KoAlohasuperconcert012.jpg[/IMG]
KoAlohasuperconcert011.jpg

KoAlohasuperconcert015.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow. Thanks for waiting, sir. But there would have been no hard feelings if you had posted before mine sold. It would just mean that my prices were too high. I'm always open to reasonable offers anyway. :)

Mahalo!

It's fine fellas...Eugenie just made me a valium thickshake for morning tea :eek:

Aloha D,
That is a very nice super concert....and getting rare...Engene, that sounds like the proper restraints..

It is a good thing, for my creditors, that I payed all my bills, before I saw this posted.
What a beautiful, instrument, and what a deal.

Sounds like a uke, plays like a dream.
With Paul being part of this instrumemt, why even bother with custom?

wow, this superconcert might be my ideal ulukule. luckily I have a concert and tenor.

Its just like being married and then watching some beautiful woman walk by.

Somebody slap me.

Its just like being married and then watching some beautiful woman walk by.

Somebody slap me.
I know! Even if you're married to Giselle or (insert supermodel/movie star of choice), you still turn your head for a brief look.

I have this same model, what a great uke! I have deal with DK before, great guy. Somebody should scoop this one up.

I too have dealt with him and he is very helpful and trustworthy. I would love to bring that to my house to live with its "brother".

Hello all, I also wanted to vouch for dkcrown. He is absolutely wonderful to purchase from! And this is one seriously beautiful uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom