hey ive been looking for this but i have yet to find it
so i figured to ask around here
so does any one know how to play in my life by the beatles

and would you mind showing my how to do so with like tabs or a video

anything would help thx

thanks that helps

i guess while im asking
does anyone know like how to play the melody, or include it into the song
or is that to hard? im not a very good singer, so anything to make the song sound better then me singing would help, but if thats all there is ill just go for it

hey ive been looking for this but i have yet to find it
so i figured to ask around here

This has me curious. Just wondering what your process of looking for your desired tunes is. For instance, when I plug In My Life Ukulele Tab into google my site is the first one that comes up.

I couldn't figure out how to get an image obtained from "Print Screen" of the google search to show up as a pic here.

Just curious as to how you missed it.

Doms tabs were the one I used for my attempt to learn the song via tabs. It actually turned out quite nice, not exactly as written yet, still working on the trickier parts. Now I am on to dominators version of Something, absolutely beautiful and not as hard and In my Life. All Hail DOMINATOR!!

Scary scary scary thought!

haha

This has me curious. Just wondering what your process of looking for your desired tunes is. For instance, when I plug In My Life Ukulele Tab into google my site is the first one that comes up.

I couldn't figure out how to get an image obtained from "Print Screen" of the google search to show up as a pic here.

Just curious as to how you missed it.

i dont actually know, when i typed in "in my life ukulele tabs" the fist site that popped up was a chinease tiki making site
i think my computer is messed up

but anyway about the tabs you have two versions, whats the difference?

haha

i dont actually know, when i typed in "in my life ukulele tabs" the fist site that popped up was a chinease tiki making site
i think my computer is messed up

but anyway about the tabs you have two versions, whats the difference?

The two versions are two different ways JS has played it in his concerts.
They both sound great though ! :]

The two versions are two different ways JS has played it in his concerts.
They both sound great though ! :]

My favourite composition is the first version in Dom's tab list that says 'updated' underneath. Jake plays it on his 'My Life' CD. I've learned most of it but am still too scared to put a youtube video up!

Top Bottom