Thread: Is it annoying to you.

Default Is it annoying to you.

Isn't it annoying when, you have your uke and at school or sumthin like that and somebody just grabs it without asking and plays and sometimes they don't even know how. Or when different people tell you to play the same song, when you just played it for someone else. just a thought, maybe its just me

isn't it annoying when people pick up your uke/guitar and start messing with the tuners like they know what they are doing, but have no idea at all?
    Cliff Rock - I have a severe ukulele learning disability

Quote Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
    isn't it annoying when people pick up your uke/guitar and start messing with the tuners like they know what they are doing, but have no idea at all?
    some one started tuning mine like a bass...

What kind of assclowns do you people hang around with? I've never had anyone just grab my bass or Uke and start screwing around.

Maybe I'm more intimidating or something.

Default annoying

it annoys me man
    thats why i dont bring to skool that much

that kinda reminds me of when i was fishing on a pier and some tourists of foreign nationality decided to pick up one of the fishing rods that was propped up on the railing and take a picture with it. theyre lucky it wasnt mine.

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post
    that kinda reminds me of when i was fishing on a pier and some tourists of foreign nationality decided to pick up one of the fishing rods that was propped up on the railing and take a picture with it. theyre lucky it wasnt mine.
    if they did that with one of my or my dad's poles they wouldve been in the water mid-photo
    "It`s great to want to be part of something, but it`s a different thing completely to believe wholly in some type of movement, and to give everything for that something."
    -Brandon Boyd, Incubus

omg..

its the worst when they have ust finished a packet of chips, or a chicken (yes... i live in campbelltown) and they start playing!!1

cracks me off

but i dun mind where it goes, aslong as it comes back
    <3

Thread Information