HMS is moving and there is a big sale...

Nice.. Wish I was there to take a crying walk through.. lol.. 50% off drum hardware.. Man, and the daughter has been bugging me for a drum kit too now, lol.. I keep telling her she can't play guitar and drum at the same time. If she could, I would love to see that.. hahhah..

Thanks Stan. I'm thinking its all their non-uke stuff since the new store is uke-specific.

Aloha Bruddah Tony,
When Stuff like this comes along...It's time to jump..he he makes it a great time for christmas shopping whether for others or yourself..he he
@ Ronnie... you were right...the store will close tomorrow..and most of the ukes and uke accessories were transfered to the new store...as for the strings, only guitar ones are on sale..
awww shucks...no sales on uke related items...however he said they still have 10-15 ukes there...I guess the extras...

Last edited:
Nice.. Wish I was there to take a crying walk through.. lol.. 50% off drum hardware.. Man, and the daughter has been bugging me for a drum kit too now, lol.. I keep telling her she can't play guitar and drum at the same time. If she could, I would love to see that.. hahhah..
Actually, I was in Malaysia back in '96 and saw a guy in a restaraunt doing just that. Philipino guy playing a Strat, a kick drum and high-hat, and singing. Did mostly Beatles tunes and wasn't bad - I don't think he understood a word of Engrish though, he was just parroting the sounds. Kind of funny.

Yes Hawaii Music Supply..30%- 50% off on everything in the store...wow wee...:)
Does this mean they're going uke-only and will have only one location?

After seeing MGM's intro video about their new store, I am so hoping I would have a chance to visit the new HMS shop in some day... Good to see another awesome uke seller focused on uke, and uke only!

Top Bottom