Thread: Happiness is...

Default Happiness is...

...seven grandkids in the house on Christmas day and five of them holding ukuleles (the other two are too young, yet)... :0

Not sure my oldest daughter and her husband are going to be tickled about driving back to Houston with four ukuleles with yet-to-be-stretched in strings serenading them with "Silent Night" over and over for four hours but..hey...call it parents revenge.

John
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

That is fantastic Oldephart! I for one would love that sound the entire drive. I never get tired of the "music" my kids make.
    Ukes: KoAloha Supersoprano / Tenor Mainland Mahogany /Concert Jazz Cutaway EleUke / Tyler Mountain Banjolele
    my youtube

Way to go. That's great!!
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

That's great! Our house had two Ukuleles on Christmas Day, me and Miss D, and that was a lot of fun
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Thread Information