New Uke day compliments of Tom Guy Jr.

Markr1

Reaction score
I met Tom Guy Jr. today. He is in town for Christmas visiting with his inlaws whom are friends of mine. I went out this morning and met him and he had this nice solid walnut tenor uke that he brought with him. After playing it needless to say he will be going back to Louisville without it because it's now mine. These guys can make a ukulele. It plays and sounds as good as it looks. I've got their cigarbox uke and love the neck on it and feel the same about the new one I got today. Check the pics it's beautiful. Thanks Tom Jr.
100_2718.jpg
100_2716.jpg
100_2715.jpg

Great uke! I love the fact that it has 16 frets to body. With that many frets, you don't need a cutaway.

Congrats Mark ! It's a beauty !
I thought you had bought the pau ferro one on the market place also

Congrats. You got quite a case of UAS... I think it's untreatable. lol

I got UAS bad. I have to stop for a while now till I get funds built back up.lol. I'm going to have to put retirement on hold when it gets here in 15 years.

Would like to hear/play one in person. From the online sound tracks, nothing sounds like a Bluegrass uke. I was hooked first time I heard the "Flying Owl."

Mmmm ... Walnut. Yummy!
Mmmm ... Kentucky. Also yummy! (Native of Greater Metropolitan Bandy in Pulaski County.)

Wow! What a beauty. Congratulations :)

Aloha Mark,
Whaaaaa another ukulele...holy smokes..Congratulations...love the straight grain top...wow...it looks awesome.... You certainly are getting carried away...he he...Have fun and enjoy...
Happy Strummings Bruddah...MM Stan

Top Bottom