Risa US Dealers?

Chickenstein

Reaction score
Are there any US dealers for Risa? That LP sunburst one has been staring a hole in me.

I'd actually rather get a used one, if that helps...

I do recall seeing one up for sale.. a Cherry burst tenor.
It was a few months ago, but I don't think it sell.

Personally, I feel best buying it direct from the makers. Sure I pay a bit of shipping.. but being from Australia, I'm used to it.
Most things I want are overseas

On another note, great choice.
I've had the Risa Tenor LP in the past, and I have the Sunburst Soprano LP now. As good as "Les Paul" in ukulele form gets.

Anyone have a guess on the price I should expect to pay for a used one? I'd only want a tenor.

That will really depend on who sells it.

For instance, mine went for $500 with shipping included (black tenor, lightly used for a few months).

But I am known to sell my ukes at a loss.
I've seen other marketplace sales of it looking for pretty much nearly the retail price.

In my opinion, it's worth buying one from Germany if you can't find a good deal second hand. It's a high quality specialty instrument.. can't really expect to find one easily, cheaply and locally.

Last edited:
Anyone have a suggestion of where to buy one new at the cheapest price (including shipping & VAT to U.S.)?

I have always bought from Risa directly (www.ukulele.de).
They're the manufacturers, so I can't imagine how any other retailer would give a better deal.

If you make an account and log in, you get the tax deducted from it. So whatever you pay will be 19% less than what it's listed for without having an account.

You get get them on Ebay direct for about $740ish plus shipping to wherever you are in the US which will probably run you about 50 bucks from Germany I would think.
So budget 800 and you'll have one in your hands! ;-) I took have been looking at the Tenor Sunburst. Looks insane and that demo on Youtube from RISA really marketed the sound well...even though they put effects on it, those humbuckers can really scream!

Top Bottom