My Laptop infected after visiting UU

Well , I tried Kasperky's and it didnt find or fix anything. I guess I will have to take it to a tech and pay to have it fixed. I'm old and not as computer savy as I would like to be.

Apparently it's a special app by Kaspersky, not just the antivirus but by all means hire a tech. If my late husband were around, he'd walk you though it but he's off fixing St. Peter's database, so we can't just call him up anymore. But he was a whiz. If he only left me his supersecret password for the network I'd be ok, too, but it was SUPERsecret....so I have to take the whole wifi down and reinstall a new security code. Grr. Guys, put your secret stuff in a safety deposit box for after your demise, like passwords, etc, if you can't bear to share them with your wife.

I haven't read all of the posts, but I've never 'caught' a virus from the UU.

No virus for me either but I think that happened to me before where I would do a google search and they would highjack my search results. I can't remember how I removed it but I know it was a free software. I'm going to look it up for you and post back here if I find it.

Top Bottom