Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukeeku.com Going Acoustic Video Challenge

Default Ukeeku.com Going Acoustic Video Challenge

WINNER Announced here and on Ukeeku.com
    http://ukeeku.com/2012/02/20/winners...enge-2012-are/

Contest link
    http://ukeeku.com/2012/01/04/ukeeku-...deo-challenge/

End February 14, 2012

Small Change to the contest. I am new to this and did not know all the ins and outs.
    POST YOUR VIDEO TO THIS THREAD
    that is the only change to this contest. Everything is the same beside that. and all this reflected in the video, made another video, edited the site, and now changed this. I think that covers it

PLAY ALL OF THEM LINK
    Last edited by ukeeku; 02-20-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Wow, Tim. This is out of this world! And I thought Mim's Razzle Dazzle Makai contest had a boatload of videos.

Geez, that list of winnings makes me faint!!!!!!!! Has there been a contest with this much swag for the winner!?

I suck at videos, so I'm out...but I look forward to the dozens of superb videos coming up in Jan and February.

Cheers, ukeeku.com
    Last edited by coolkayaker1; 01-03-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: To tell Tim his prizes are off the hook crazy generous.

I am in! Looking forward to seeing all the entries!
    MELE KOA/MAHOGANY SOPRANO | MARTIN STYLE 1 (1920s)
    TALSMA HOLLYWOOD CONCERT | JUPITER CREEK ELECTRIC CONCERT
    LANIKAI O8-EK | MAINLAND RED CEDAR BARITONE

YOUTUBE

gee I would love to be able to enter this one, one month is not much time and Ive got so many other rough things goign on right now, but I love the challenge of doing acoustic ukulele of my favorite metal tunes! So I hope I can enter.
    the hardest part may be choosing the song....
    looking forward to seeing what others come up with at any rate. And those are definately some generous prises. Thanks Ukeeku.com!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfybau View Post
    gee I would love to be able to enter this one, one month is not much time and Ive got so many other rough things goign on right now, but I love the challenge of doing acoustic ukulele of my favorite metal tunes! So I hope I can enter.
    the hardest part may be choosing the song....
    looking forward to seeing what others come up with at any rate. And those are definately some generous prises. Thanks Ukeeku.com!
    I hope you find the time to enter
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

wow sounds amazing, will have to put my thinking cap on and my singing one to, thanks for a awesome competition
    "I'm Playing all the Right Notes, just not necesserarily in the Right Order " - Eric Morecambe

UKETUBES: UkuleleDaveey

I am in just need a good song.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Very cool contest, man. My head is already spinning with ideas - now if I can just translate that into video... LOL
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Ukeeku, I am just glad that you are apparently getting to go the NAMM 2012! Will look forward to seeing the vids (maybe not quite ready for my own yet).

Good luck gang and Happy New (Uke) Year!

Quote Originally Posted by UkueBass23 View Post
    Ukeeku, I am just glad that you are apparently getting to go the NAMM 2012! Will look forward to seeing the vids (maybe not quite ready for my own yet).

Good luck gang and Happy New (Uke) Year!
    thanks. I will being trying to convince some vendors out of cool stuff to give away for the contest. I will keep y'all up yo date.
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Thread Information