Ukeeku.com Going Acoustic Video Challenge

ukeeku

Reaction score
WINNER Announced here and on Ukeeku.com
http://ukeeku.com/2012/02/20/winners-of-the-ukeeku-com-acoustic-challenge-2012-are/

Contest link
http://ukeeku.com/2012/01/04/ukeeku-com-going-acoustic-video-challenge/

End February 14, 2012

Small Change to the contest. I am new to this and did not know all the ins and outs.
POST YOUR VIDEO TO THIS THREAD
that is the only change to this contest. Everything is the same beside that. and all this reflected in the video, made another video, edited the site, and now changed this. I think that covers it

PLAY ALL OF THEM LINK

Last edited:
Wow, Tim. This is out of this world! And I thought Mim's Razzle Dazzle Makai contest had a boatload of videos.

Geez, that list of winnings makes me faint!!!!!!!! Has there been a contest with this much swag for the winner!?

I suck at videos, so I'm out...but I look forward to the dozens of superb videos coming up in Jan and February.

Cheers, ukeeku.com

Last edited:
gee I would love to be able to enter this one, one month is not much time and Ive got so many other rough things goign on right now, but I love the challenge of doing acoustic ukulele of my favorite metal tunes! So I hope I can enter.
the hardest part may be choosing the song....
looking forward to seeing what others come up with at any rate. And those are definately some generous prises. Thanks Ukeeku.com!

gee I would love to be able to enter this one, one month is not much time and Ive got so many other rough things goign on right now, but I love the challenge of doing acoustic ukulele of my favorite metal tunes! So I hope I can enter.
the hardest part may be choosing the song....
looking forward to seeing what others come up with at any rate. And those are definately some generous prises. Thanks Ukeeku.com!
I hope you find the time to enter

Very cool contest, man. My head is already spinning with ideas - now if I can just translate that into video... LOL

Ukeeku, I am just glad that you are apparently getting to go the NAMM 2012! Will look forward to seeing the vids (maybe not quite ready for my own yet).

Good luck gang and Happy New (Uke) Year!

Ukeeku, I am just glad that you are apparently getting to go the NAMM 2012! Will look forward to seeing the vids (maybe not quite ready for my own yet).

Good luck gang and Happy New (Uke) Year!
thanks. I will being trying to convince some vendors out of cool stuff to give away for the contest. I will keep y'all up yo date.

Looks like I stumbled upon a song that I could do for this contest, hopefully I get it done in time!

Daaaaamn! I might have to enter the contest as well despite being camera shy.

Wow! That's a pretty wonderful grand prize. And one song I've been working on fits the criteria perfectly. The camera will have to come out later this week, I think.

I can't wait to see what everybody comes up with!

I've pretty much got my song choice sorted. Just a matter of practice, recording and editing now.

That may take some time so I doubt I'll be first to enter, haha!

Who will be the first to enter?

might be me...
Monster Contest! Should be planning my own but simply had to arrange this yesterday...

rotfl that is great Christian! Epic sneer and growls!! your voice sounds awsome on this, and the crying baby just adds to the it the sound haha Congrats on being the first entry!

Top Bottom