They're Here

I received two packages from HMS this morning. It's been quite cold here in Connecticut, so I'm going to let the packages warm up before I open them. I don't how long I'll be able to resist.
Maybe crack open the boxes and put them in a room that's not too warm? The uke is usually in another box inside the big box. You could always call HMS to confirm the double boxing.

That's longer than I could've waited.:) Those are foam cases and are still pretty well insulated. I really wonder how cold it gets inside those cases. Here I'd partially unzip the cases to allow some airflow to occur.

I'm also into the mystery! Looks like one case is slightly larger than the other. Hopefully an Islander! They are beautiful! I am also waiting on one and would not be able to wait this long!

I'm new to ordering through the mail. I've only got my first uke in January of last year and it was from guitar center. If ordered online and it is mailed, do you really have to wait to open it? Can it damage the uke if you don't?

I fell off my chair when I saw the pic! You have great taste! Those are gorgeous!

As I was waiting for the picture to load (it's slow at work, loading top to bottom) I see the two headstocks and literally my jaw hit the floor. Damn. Fine. Stuff. You. Got. There.

Wowsa! Two beauties.

Congrats on the two new ukes. I have a KoAloha long neck soprano and I have a big grin on my face every time I pick it up. Then I start playing and remember that I can't yet do it justice! ;)

Wow, stunning instruments. Congratulations!

Top Bottom