Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte NC

Welcome to the Forum!
    Black Bear Sopranino Spruce/Koa~ Living Water
    Ohana TPK-70 G Pineapple Sopranino~ Martin
    Blue Frog Sopranino Maple/Spruce~ Worth Clear
    Ohana Soprano SK-38 Mahogany~ Martin

Jim, I've created a meetup to help get this up and running - http://www.meetup.com/charlotteuke/. I can make you an co-organizer if you're interested - please let me know. In two days, a notice will go out from meetup to everyone who has registered on the site, indicated that they're interested in ukulele, and lives within a certain proximity of Charlotte to let them know that the group exists. We could also promote it here in the regional events board, the Southeast Ukers group and a few other places. Please let me know what you think.
    - Petros “Tiki“ Tenor (Englemann Spruce & Macassar Ebony)
    - Blackbird Clara Concert
    - Pono Cedar/Acacia Electric Tenor

Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I could put together a meetup group so we can get the word out and put a little structure around this if that makes sense. I took a look at meetup and there are at least seven people in the Charlotte area who have expressed an interest on that site to organize a ukulele meetup and I imagine that there are a number of others who are not on meetup but would be interested. Perhaps the first meetup could be to plan how this whole thing could come together. Would that work for you Jim?
    That sounds great to me Loz! I will shoot you my number in a PM and arrange to meet/chat soon. Falty? Anyone else in the area wants to be involved?

Thread Information