Chatting

808boy

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Chat application like Facebook where you can Chat to who ever is on at the time as indicated by the Green Dot?
Just a thought..................BO...................

I would LOVE that. There is another forum I use that has it built right into the forum window at the bottom. Whatever screen you go to, the chat is always at the bottom and it dings when someone sends a message in the chat room.

There was at one time a UU chat room. i never used it but remember seeing about it and went to it once. I don't think it ever really caught on. The Ahnko Honu thread is basically a slow paced chat room.

There was at one time a UU chat room. i never used it but remember seeing about it and went to it once. I don't think it ever really caught on. The Ahnko Honu thread is basically a slow paced chat room.

Yeah, the other forum I participate on, the chat is fairly active. I doubt it would catch on much if you had to make an effort to go to it, sometimes people just don't want to do anything extra. That's why I think it would be a really good idea to have it built into the lower part of each page. It just stays minimized and if someone sends it a message, it dings.

What are the possibilities of something like this getting implemented?

sooo, mods....any idea of what the chances are of this actually happening?

How would a one to one chat work instead of a group chat...like facebook or Instant Message....yeah I guess we got PM's...

Last edited:
From what I remember, I don't believe there was ever a true discussion on it. I think the little discussion was decided that it was not overly needed at the time but with the increase of members it might be needed now. I'll get with the UU guys and see what they think.

From what I remember, I don't believe there was ever a true discussion on it. I think the little discussion was decided that it was not overly needed at the time but with the increase of members it might be needed now. I'll get with the UU guys and see what they think.

consider the chat feature I mentioned. It's on a forum called allaboutgod.net. Not sure of the type of system, but it is built right into the bottom of the chat. Anytime a member logs onto the forum, it automatically signs them into the chat, you have the option of turning it off though. it would just be cool to have a chatroom to talk with everyone.

Top Bottom