A collection of 50 ukulele licks

jontom

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just finished to edit the videos, write down the tabs and setting up the websites so I can show you my latest creation: "A collection of 50 ukulele licks" available at http://ukulelelicks.com

They're ordered by genre (Rock, Pop, Folk, Blues, Hawaiian), these are just previews of what you will find...

and obviously.. being a native italian speaker, here's the NIGHTMARE I had behind the scenes :D

I hope you like them!

Very cool! My tongue was a bit tired after the first video, though, don't know if it will hold up for fifty... ;)

John

Thanks John,
I know... believe me, even if I think I can actually speak the language it was really a challenge to shoot 50 videos! You have to think about the pressure and the fact that you're actually talking to a handycam so... I don't know why but it was really stressful and I kept doing mistakes!

But I believe besides the speech, you can follow the thing : )

oh wow, signed in to say thanks! fresh ukulele media keeps me inspired!

what payment form will you accept/ will my american money automatically switch currency using your paymetn system?

edit: it uses paypal. so i just answered my question.

Last edited:
Thanks John,
But I believe besides the speech, you can follow the thing : )

Oh, your English is quite clear, actually. I was making a (bad) pun on the thread title (50 licks - like licking a lollipop). LOL

John

wow thanks a lot for the feedback guys! I really hope to have added some good content : )

Hey guys!
I just finished a promo video for "ukulelelicks.com" so... I thought it was nice to share!

Great stuff Jontom thank you so much. this has to be the best $10 I've spent on learning Uke.

Love that they are already mp4 and small files, dual camera, pdfs etc.

The ONLY issue I had was that I could not purchase from my IE7 browser, the left hand side was completely blank, and no options to order.

So I jumped over to my Ipad and ordered from there, then picked up the links on the pc. figured you want to know about that.

Anyway, thanks for such work, and for the bonus\discount when purchasing the complete set.

This will keep me busy for a long long time!

Ciao!
Ivan

Jontom, I am having problems with your site also. Went there to purchase but could not find anywhere it said to buy and alot of it was blank. Clicked on the pic that showed something else you had done before that I might be interested in but it was in another language. I'll check back later to see if I can figure it out. It's probably me.

yes, same problem here.. the webpage is not displaying properly... can't order it....

okay, tried to do it thrugh my ipad and the page displays correctly, but when I went to pay, I kept getting an error message when it linked to paypal.... technical difficulties :)...

Top Bottom