Mele koa tenor. Best Offer!

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Well this uke is back on the market. I thought I was going to keep it, but I have a Kanilea tenor coming tomorrow so this one needs a new home.

I have removed the Fishman active pickup system to have it installed in the Kanilea. So the Mele is ready drilled for a pick up. As it is, it cant be strung up and played. At least not without a new saddle. The saddle it currently has will work with an under saddle pickup installed. Without one however, the saddle to to short to be used.

This uke is still in terrific condition. It comes with a Uke Crazy Weaved hardshell case w/ built in hydrometer.

$350 OBO. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

Last edited:
Pictures, please?

IMAG0174-1.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Mahalo! Very pretty, I especially like the stripe on the back. Unfortunately, I am looking for a cutaway. :(

I believe you need a price or you can request a trade. However, this is not ebay. Good luck

Well, thats to be decided by the buyer.

If the mods ask me to name a definitive price, ill be more than happy to comply with their request.

If I didn't have one, I'd pick this up and install a pickup in it. Mine sounds great with Hilo strings (that's what Mele sets them up with)

Wasn't this uke for sale before with the fishman for 400.00 ??? is this the same one??
Yes it is appropiate to put a price when selling here..this is not Ebay auction style...
We have rules here...and reasons for doing so....so no one gets hard feelings..and creates issues...jus saying..
How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.
Last edited by rayan; 10-28-2009 at 11:07 AM.
P.S. Sorry for being so critical...not meant to be that way....

Last edited:
No sweat Stan, I understand that the rules are there to keep the piece.

I'll edit the first page if a mod will kindly edit the title.

Hi AncientMatingCalls,

After giving it some thought, I'd be interested in it with the pickup if you wanted to do that, but without it feels like a road I don't think I want to go down.

Anyway something to think about.

Top Bottom