For Sale Mya-Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Concert Tradition, Mint<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Mama

Reaction score
This Mya-Moe has been sold. Thanks for all your interest and good words.
Vic

Attachments

• IMG_3943.jpg
    IMG_3943.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3928.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3899.jpg
    IMG_3899.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3923.jpg
    IMG_3923.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Just lovely! Won't last long!!! Got one cooking in the shop already or I'd be all over this!

Wow nice uke. I would jump on it but I already bought a Mya Moe Tradition, and simply don't have the funds or any more room.

However, to anyone interested in a great Uke. This is certainly a steal, not just the price but also because you would have to get on a 6 month waiting list or more to get one of these in your hands.

Also Gordon and Char are great people to deal with. Eventhough I was the 2nd owner, they have responded to my e-mails promptly and were nice enough to transfer the ownership to me along with the warranty.

Can't go wrong with a Mya Moe! They are known for the workmanship, the intonation, and the clarity of the sound all the way up the fretboard.

Oh and the previous owner was EugeneUkulele, man that's some bonus Mojo right there!

Good luck with the sale, although I'm sure someome will come along and snatch this before the weekend!

Ivan

You're killing me slowly. If I bought another Mya Moe, my wife would kill me quick. Anyone interested in a HIGH-END concert ukulele. Don't hesitate!!! This is the very best.

Maybe EugeneUkulele will want it back *grin*

OH CRAP! This one was Eugene's?!?!? IT probably has been instilled w/all manner of mojo that will impart magic powers to its next owner! If it was a pineapple & mine wasn't already in production, I'd but this one & cancel my order.

Mya-Moe sold fast!

Hated like heck to let this little gem go, but it will have a nice new home in Reno. Uke Mama

Awesome! good for the both of you.

I know when I got my Mya Moe here, I had to jump on it as well. They sure go fast!

congrats!

Exactly what I've been thinking of having built by the good folks at Mya Moe... But no need as they already have and she should be home tomorrow. I can't wait to catch up with her travels. Thanks to EugeneUkulele for giving her the master course and to Uke Mama for the easy transaction.

Smiley

P. S. First post here: Hello everyone...

Last edited:
Sorry Vicky you had to sell Your Mya Moe....I know hard it is to give it up....I remember when you bought it....

Curiosity question . What was the asking price on this Uke ? if I may ask ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom