Song Help Request solo whiter shade of pale low g

That was a nice one but only if can sing and unfortunately I can't.

Thank you for the link...:D

I have always wondered how to send emails and/or personal messages to members and/or moderators in this lovely forum. May someone educate me please......

Click on the person's name (upper left side of the post). Select personal message.

Ian, thank you so much for the assistance. One day I may be able to return the favor to another newby like me.

I understand that this song is still not a public domain piece but is there a place where I can buy...legally buy a copy of a solo ukulele note/tab? I am sure there are some out there and all I need is a little lead, guidance, direction. I need to learn to play this solo piece for my best friend's dad who will soon celebrate his 70th birthday. My friend and I cannot sing and we are sure the old man will be very happy to listen to us play ... whiter shade of pale.

Help.....please.

dancingflee

I understand that this song is still not a public domain piece but is there a place where I can buy...legally buy a copy of a solo ukulele note/tab?
I really doubt it. There just isn't enough demand for it to be profitable for a publisher.

I did find a fingerstyle guitar tab here if that would be of any use to you in figuring it out for uke. It's in the PowerTab format. PM me your email addy if you'd like me to send it to you as a PDF.

Hi itsme,

Thank you so much for the lead...I will keep it handy and will surely be of help in the future. I found my CG solo notes the other day and was getting ready to work on it from there until someone sent me ukulele version.

I am just beginning to be able to hold the ukulele comfortably and I do not have enough experience and knowledge to share ... yet. The invitation to join is very much appreciated and a rain check will be great.

Top Bottom