2012 NAMM Show Coverage

Excellent! I was hoping you guys were doing this again this year. Thanks for the coverage. We need a demo of those Kamoa steel string electrics!

Great! You just made me useless at work for the rest of the day :) I was looking forward to this!!!

Thanks SO much, Rayan! We so appreciate these videos & the work it takes to get them, edit them & post them. You guys rock!

But... though I haven't seen them all yet, I would have to "award" the dude from "Kumalae ukulele" the WORST showing "award" - or least likely to get ANY of my $ EVER.

First they steal the Kumalae name & then they build CRAP! And send a booth dude who says of one of their models "This is an entry level guitar." He didn't know how to play AT ALL & couldn't even SPELL the name w/o looking at the headstock! Sheesh!

Glad that there are plenty of serious contenders w/quality to share. Keep 'em coming!

I agree, Gmoney. I was very excited to see a rebirth in the Kumalae name. When I watched the video, I was pretty mortified.

Really appreciate you guys doing this every year...Compulsive viewing and great interviews

What a great way to find out what's new for 2012. Great job! Aldrine, have a few beers to help your voice. :)

Aloha to Aldrine and crew. Mahalo for the really great job. Your interviews for all three days were terrific. It's great information, and is so good to know what is happening on the retail end of the industry. That was a lot of work. Thank you again. Kent

Thank you for all the videos and your hard work. Much appreciated.

Thanks for all your great coverage of the NAMM show. Really excellent!!! You guys are the best. REALLY!

–Lori

Great job guys. I really enjoyed watching those videos -- and really want one of those electric ukes from Kamoa!

Top Bottom