Ukulele Festival of Great Britain 2012

colhead

Reaction score
Wow! June 1-3. What a way to celebrate the Queen's jubilee!
Great line up this year at the festival:
Gerald Ross, Nico'o, Manitoba Hal, The Re-entrants, Winin Boys, Ukulollo, Gus n Fin, Hot Potatoe Syncopators, Chonkinfeckle, Bettys Boys, Helena & Nora, Aislin out Walking & Owen Nied. Not to mention all the jams, open mic, stalls and workshops.
Come and join in the celebrations.
God save the Queen!
www.ukulelefestival.co.uk

She'll LOVE it. She can strum it on the banks of the bonny brook at Sandringham. Serenade Prince Phillip (nothing gets you better like good uke music.) And, as you point out, it has the advantage of being a lot less spendy than a yacht. And Warren Buffett plays the uke, so she can jam with other billionaires. Great thinking.

i'll be there as well, how about she buys us all a ukulele now that would be nice in these times of hardship

I am hoping to be there! Currently looking into booking some accomodation for the weekend.

And instead of spending £60 million on a new Queen's yatch, how about a class set of ukes for every primary school? :)

I'm voting in favour of this motion!

Psssssssst.......Just to let you know first. The list of workshops for this year's fest should go live on the website this Wed 1st Feb.
A lot of the artists will be holding workshops from beginers stuff to more advanced. Obviously limited places.Thought I'd tell you first. Didn't want you to miss out!
Maybe HRM will be in the same workshop as you!
www.ukulelefestival.co.uk

The wife and I went last year and loved it! We're hoping to go again but are gonna have to leave things to last minute due to family illness. Already booked the time off work though, and we'll be heading to the field full of dear again for our accomodation! I'm also working on something fun for the open-mic on Sunday afternoon!

No, Burley Fields is the "official" festival campsite, ten mins from the Exmouth Arms. It's a fishing lake and dear farm, very basic with no electric or showers.

too l8 m8 already booked and paid for, its only a mile or so outside Cheltenham, will book there next year though, if only i had known damn!

Top Bottom