Mya Moe Classic Tenor Wanted

bobmyers

Reaction score
Before I place and order for late August delivery, I wanted to see if anyone of us has a classic they are thinking of selling or trading.
I have a new William King Koa Tenor and I am about to receive a Compass Rose Sycamore and Cedar tenor, that has been on order. If interested in any way please PM me.
Bob Myers

The chocolate Mya-Moe is back on the market and can be found on FMM.

Looks like they're selling it for more than it costs new. New MM tradition concert is 900. they're asking 999.00.

Last edited:
The chocolate Mya-Moe is back on the market and can be found on FMM.

hey!!! That's my old uke!!! And that price is not only more than what I paid for it, it's HEAPS more than what she bought it off me for.
:wtf:
wow, talk about cheeky...

gee, she even put up my own youtube clip as a sound demo to sell it...shucks...by the way, it's for sale at 200 more than what i sold it for 3-4 months ago. Oh well, good luck to her, no doubt someone will buy it...better than waiting 6 months I guess for someone with the cash to burn!!!

Last edited:
Who is this she? I want to avoid trading with her as much as possible.

She is a member here guys. My feeling is if she can get what she is asking for the uke, more power to her. It's called Capitalism. It is probably a starting point for negotiations. From my experience, most people who buy used ukes will offer way less than the asking price.

But selling ukes is akin to selling real estate. Things that are priced correctly will sell quickly and things that are overpriced will sit on the market and get stale.

Jon. She should have asked you for your permission to use your video. In my mind, that is not right.

I deleted my comment about a similar situation due to the fact that this is a free market.However, I do consider everyone on this board to be 'family' and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
I thought that looked familiar. Vicki was selling vintage ukes on eBay for a long time, and more recently has been posting them for sale on the forums. As a dealer the idea is to buy low and sell high, but nobody is forced to buy. I worked flea markets for years. Now and then someone would haggle me down on something I wasn't that stuck on, and when I would take a walk I'd see it on their table for say ten times what they paid me. :p

I usually figure 2/3 to 3/4 of what a new one costs. I've sometimes paid 1/2, but that doesn't happen too often. of course depends on condition, case, rarity,and how bad I want it. but hey, anyone can ask whatever they want. nobody has to buy it. I sure would like one. I wonder if she would take $450, and I'd even pay a reasonable shipping.

dang, the wait is now until August??

Top Bottom