For Sale Mya-Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Concert

Uke Mama

Reaction score
This uke has been sold...Thanks for all your input and interest in it.
Uke Mama

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3899.jpg
    IMG_3899.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3923.jpg
    IMG_3923.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Did you get EugeneUkulele's permission to use the YouTube of him playing it?
I'm sure he'd appreciate the courtesy, since he didn't post it as a sales tool.

Thanks for the reminder. Have edited my listing, and I'm waiting Eugene Ukulele's permission to include the site of his Youtube version of "Worried Man Blues" playing this Mya-Moe uke. He really knows how to make it sing.
Uke Mama

Aloha Vicky,
Eugene is on vacation with his family at his parents house...not sure he'll be on much...I know his mom got a computer though and he'll sneak on....just to let you know... I was thinking of this uke, but you beat me to it...:)

The price I included in the initial listing was the asking price. I expected some downward negotiation. I have now lowered it to the price I paid Eugene Ukulele last Oct, 850.00 which is as low as I'm willing to go. It's a wonderful uke. Hope someone will snag it soon. Thanks for looking.
Uke Mama

There were two small issues when I bought it this uke in October. Both are now non issues. See next post for explanation.

Last edited:
There were two small issues when I bought it this uke in October. One was the G string nut slot being a bit too deep. It has been professionally repaired and is now a non issue. The other issue is a very, very slight raise in one little spot on the wood below the bridge, so slight that it cannot been even be seen....but only very slightly felt. I believe it is characteristic of the wood. It does not affect the solid structure or playability of this uke on any way. Hope this helps.
Uke Mama

hi folks

this is a great uke, like Vicki said, the 2 issues are really non events but just mentioned in interests of full disclosure. Vicki had the nut slot for the G string fixed and the uke really is a dream to play. All things considered, a fair and very reasonable price...half tempted to buy it back actually!!!!

It has a bright, clear, bell like tone. Originally had worth browns on it which warm things up a bit but, sounds gorgeous with the clears too...it's a quality uke, low action and a super smooth player. I'd recommend it for sure. I only sold, like Vicki, in the need for quick cash.

here's that clip Vicki mentioned, not great playing but you'll get a rough idea of how it sounds...

same model uke now, with upgrades, would set you back a grand. So this is a good price.

same model uke now, with upgrades, would set you back a grand. So this is a good price.

Not to mention the fact that the first available production start date is sometime in August, I think. I've been in line for a Mya-Moe myrtle tenor since September (due date is March 21), and working with Gordon and Char has been a pleasure.

Dang! I am sooo close! Got a classic due from Char and Gordon in June..... To be honest, that it was one of Eugene's (Jon's) is adding to my WANT factor! Can't get better provenance than that! :)

I'm also waiting for a classic concert uke from Gordon & Char in May. Do I need a second MM uke? I must say that the uke does look good - but this is just beyond my budget for a second uke. Very tempting.

Last edited:
I thought very hard about buying this uke. It is stunning -- and Vicki was wonderful to talk to on the phone --but instead -- I wound up ordering a brand new one.

I just have a preference for new.

Someone is going to get a really lovely piece. :)

Since I saw the Mya-Moe Tenor up for sale , thought I'd bump this Mya-Moe Concert.

The MM Chocolate Heart Mango Is Sold.

This uke has been sold...Thanks for all your input and interest in it. Very Special Thanks to Eugene Ukulele for his permission to show his Youtube playing this uke.
Uke Mama

Top Bottom