Super Last Minute Live Broadast Tomorrow! 2/9/08

right when you guys got off, you guys had the most viewers on justin.tv and were being streamed on the front page lol. good job!

Great show guys! I caught the very end and it made my day!...I have to write down the time diff somewhere for next time...

Thanks for the free show guys, i posted a screen shot on uke talk of the record breaking 82 views displaying, grew from 70 to 82 in a matter of seconds while u guys played bodysurfing.

We were introduced to Tito Aldrine and we even had an appearance from Cher tonight, guys. hahah

Hahaha, that was great. I'm glad I stayed up to 2:00 AM. Definitely worth every minute.

I wonder if they can play an hours worth of video game music. Now that would be epic.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking out our show guys! we'll try to put up a link to it tomorrow!

shoot i was on but nothing was working. from what i here it was good. so salty now..

sorry i had to cut out on such short notice. emergency downtown, but its all good now. but im going to watch the recording right now. im curious to see who tito aldrine and cher are. hahaha.

i stayed up till 5am. i couldnt make the last hour and passed out on a sofa.

maybe next time!

I was able to go on that site this morning and watch the stream. Great stuff once again. So aldrine, you gonna give us tabs and lyrics for the tsiken pighteng, song.

Great show as usual you guys. Sorry I had to break away early as well. My lovely wife was in need of my services ;) and I simply could not refuse.

Looking forward to the next live show.

Top Bottom