Thread: Visiting Fort Mill, SC

Default Visiting Fort Mill, SC

Hi Folks,

In a couple weeks I'll be making a trip from PA down to Fort Mill to visit some friends of mine. Anyone know of any uke jams or open mics I should check out while I'm down there?

Thanks!

Nick

hey nick!

mim & i used to run a jam in charlotte, but it's on hiatus since she and i both moved away. former group members are looking to revamp it and i'm looking to start one north of charlotte.

but other than that... i don't know of any in that area. now that mim has moved, the only stores even stocking ukes are guitar center & sam ash. and even there, they don't seem to really know what to do with the ukes as far as service & information and such.

best wishes & safe journey!
    "God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva... Whoeva stay trus me, God no goin punish dem. But whoeva no trus me, garans God goin punish dem, cuz dey neva trus me, God's ony Boy."
    - John Tell Bout Jesus (John) 3:16, 18

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear that I'll be arriving too late for the uke jams, but I appreciate the info.

Thread Information