8 hours to go on ebay custom Collings

Wish I could, but Collings have been devalued to me due to that video from NAMM...

:rolleyes:

Hey Frankie,
Too rich for my blood already ..you know within a few hours that price is gonna shoot up from them sneaky last
minuete bidders..ha ha

Can't believe it's at 1606 already...darn it... maybe a Wixom is for me at 525...

crazy. close to what they are brand new with still 2 hours left. usually it's me with more dollars than sense

I thought UC-3s were in the $2.3k range brand new.

It looks a lot like the UT-3 that I just sold a couple of months ago for $2150 I think it was.

It looks a lot like the UT-3 that I just sold a couple of months ago for $2150 I think it was.

na, this one's a concert Mark. The lowest price for a new UT3 that I've seen is around $2340. Not sure what the UC3's go for but a new UC2 is about 1800, with custom appointments it's around 1900 brand new. This one would have to be around the same region you'd reckon. Maybe a touch more with the fretboard and headstock binding...

Dang I think somebody got a good deal on that UT-3 I sold. Maybe I should have held on to it.

Its a good thing I didn't bid because I would have won.

I wanted it but the reality is I have too many already.

This is a step in the right direction for my UAS rehab. When I go into the meeting today, I'll likely find the buyer.

Top Bottom