Trade Feeler: KoAloha Soprano for a nice tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bynapkinart

Reaction score
EDIT: I will sell for $500 shipped with a similarly brand new Gator case and humidifier. I will also take trade offers for good concerts as well.

Thanks!

I don't quite know if I should even be thinking about this as an option, but I want to trade my KoAloha for a nice tenor. I'm thinking solid, and something that would retail for a similar value. Pono, Big Island, certain Ohanas, and anything else will be considered. Pickups are a plus, but not a need.

The reason: I've owned a playable tenor for about 3 weeks and I'm already writing and advancing more than I have been able to with a wonderful soprano. I really, really really love this soprano, and I think if a good trade comes up and things work out I'll be getting another one in the future. I certainly won't feel bad if things don't work out and I keep it.

I just see myself using a really nice tenor more than I use my amazing soprano. I'm a songwriter and I've played guitar for 12 years before I picked up the uke last summer. My uke development was slow and steady and pleasant, and I picked up my dream uke in November...this KoAloha. A few weeks ago I picked up my Fender tenor and I am writing and playing more than I've written in a couple of years. I think that a Low G tenor is where I need to be right now.

I really love it, but I want to try this tenor thing out and see where it goes, and hopefully some time in the future I'll be able to reunite myself with the soprano again!

Here's a few pics:

P1160013.jpg

PB150007.jpg

PB150016.jpg

PB150006.jpg

Last edited:
Uke trade

PM sent.

I have a koa Pono PKT-1-E with hard case if you're interested. fb99_1.JPG

I used to have the Pono PKT-2 with all the bling and it sounded better than my Koaloha Tenor in my opinion. Heavier than my Koaloha but I don't mind as I use a strap. It's nice that it has a pickup.

I'm sure you'll get many offers...good luck and choose wisely as many people will want your soprano

I think you're making a mistake.

I've had a couple of good offers, but I'm not 100% on anything yet. Anyone else want a KoAloha soprano?

Oh yeah, my ideal tenor would specifically be an Ohana TK-75cg, if anyone has one they'd like to trade :)

Sorry, last update I promise! I'll also take $500 shipped. It comes with a Gator case and Herco humidifier.

Thanks!!

Ben what I like about your Koa is the long orange stridations and your have them..I am not into the black and grey stridation type of Koa...

Ben what I like about your Koa is the long orange stridations and your have them..I am not into the black and grey stridation type of Koa...

Me too...the striping is much more intense on the back than the front, you can see orange, red, purple, and yellow in the stripes. Crazy to look at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom