i need an original thought

In the middle of the night at 8 o'clock this morning a green truck painted red ran over a dead black cat and almost killed it. HaHa!!
Time for more coffee.

Any idea we give you won't be an original thought by the time you get it. That is, it won't be your original thought.

So technically, you're looking for a thought that was once original.

Of course, all thoughts were, at one time, original. Therefore, any thought will ipso facto be an appropriate response to your post.

How's that? :)

JJ

Any idea we give you won't be an original thought by the time you get it. That is, it won't be your original thought.

Of course, all thoughts were, at one time, original. Therefore, any thought will ipso facto be an appropriate response to your post.

JJ
Of course you beat me to it by about 5 minutes, so my original thought response is no longer original by 5 minutes.

JJ
Far out Ukulele JJ. New Ukulele User meeting on Uranus. Be there or be square.
1931jim

What's the difference between a slim possibility and a fat chance?

Aquila strings are the best strings for ukulele's.

And this thread is in "Uke Talk" instead of "General Discussion" because ....? [Insert original thought here.]

10,000 years into the future, they learned to time travel.

Original thought: webby's a dingbat.

No, wait. Not original. Sorry.

(I'm kidding, webby.)

And this thread is in "Uke Talk" instead of "General Discussion" because ....? [Insert original thought here.]

Because... It just is.

You see, this being an 'ukulele forum means that there is a reasonable probability that some of the original (or ex-original) thoughts that get suggested may be uke-related. If the thought that webby eventually accepts is 'ukulele-related then this would be an appropriate place for it. If it turns out that the favourite thought is a non-uke one, well then perhaps we'll move the thread.

Until we know one way or the other it's kind of difficult to know what to do for the best. This moderating gig is tough, you know...

;)

Who is that songwriter called ' traditional? Man, he or she wrote some mighty fine tunes...and lots of em

Top Bottom