Jake's book now delayed..hey! what the hey?

A lot of places say it is scheduled for release tomorrow. Amazon still says 2-4 weeks. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day!

Amazon just emailed me a shipping confirmation for the book, with an ETA of this Friday. I ordered it on 1/12. It'll be interesting to see how close I came to playing some of these songs correctly when I learned on my own.

That's strange...I ordered this on 1/8 and haven't gotten a single email from Amazon about it. :/

Mine shipped today and I can see it in the UPS system. I haven't received any shipping notification from Amazon. So if it is close to or past your expected shipping date then click the link in your Amazon email to track the order. From there if it says it shipped you can click the tracking link to see where it is in the system. Mine is due to arrive on Saturday.

I checked my account info, and mine is expected for Monday the 20th. Sometimes, I will get an item delivered to me before they send the email. So, you never know. If mine came on Saturday, I could have Jake sign it on Sunday!

–Lori

Yea!! Just checked and it says it shipped - due on Friday!

Just got my notification, target Feb 21st. Not in time for him to sign it on Sunday.

I got a notification indicating it should be here by the 21st. I ordered on 1/8.

I got an email yesterday saying mine should arrive Thursday. That would be great, since I will be at the Redondo Beach Jake concert Sunday.

I just got mine yesterday and I did a REVIEW of it, if anyone is interested. They seem to be printing on demand--because it looks like new orders have a slight wait.

The book is AWESOME-- quite accurate and well put together. I have a second one coming because I accidentally pre ordered 2. When it arrives I will be running a giveaway :)

I just got mine yesterday and I did a REVIEW of it, if anyone is interested. They seem to be printing on demand--because it looks like new orders have a slight wait.

Good honest review. I hope I have no problems with the print since I don't have bifocals yet.

Top Bottom