Remarkably clean Martin Concert!! Seeing is Believing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha! It's funny to see this from the other side of the sale (too frequently I am the one agonizing about such a purchase!)
I know very well the inexorable lure of a fine ukulele. If it helps, I believe I have a buyer for it...

Ha ha! It's funny to see this from the other side of the sale (too frequently I am the one agonizing about such a purchase!)
I know very well the inexorable lure of a fine ukulele. If it helps, I believe I have a buyer for it...

This is good news indeed. Now, I can look my six-month old child in the eyes and speak about the college fund without twitching, flinching, or blinking excessively.

Let us know if the deal fell through so i can put the squealing monkey on my back again.

LOL! No, literally! I'm L'ing OL here!
Those last two posts are racking me up (probably because I can relate so closely)!

I feel bittersweet now.

Somebody tell me that Life Goes On.

Wow I had a Martin concert too, but it was no where near that condition! Who ever bought it will be very pleased for sure!:)

LOCK the tread so we stop drooling and wondering what if. Thy should not covet thy neighbor's uke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom