wtb: koaloha pineapple sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyQH

Reaction score
Just as title states, looking to spend around 800 shipped or so.... Let me know whats out there vinnyqh@gmail.com

located in Portland or

Thanks for looking
Vincent

Last edited:
Wouldn't we all like a Pineapple Sunday for $800 shipped?

Hi, Vincent. I've been shopping around for one, and the lowest I've seen one go for on eBay and UU is about $1100. Most go for more.

But, if you find one at that price, snatch it up. Snatch, snatch, snatch. Cheers and good hunting.

I'll buy one for $850!!! Just Kidding. What coolkayaker1 said...I think they go for more than $800 shipped

I think you are very smart in asking. Somebody might just surprise you!

I have one and if I was going to sell it I would ask no less then $1200 with the Ameritage case for it. Good luck with your search.

Like it has been said it will be tough to find someone to sell theirs at that price. I seem to remember a second for sale not too long ago and it was going at $900 or something.

Good luck though.

Damn, you guys are tempting me to sell mine...LOL!

Thanks everyone for taking a massive dump on my thread, if everyone want a pineapple uke so bad maybe you guys could start your own thread. Glad to know everyone here likes to do that.

Thanks everyone for taking a massive dump on my thread, if everyone want a pineapple uke so bad maybe you guys could start your own thread. Glad to know everyone here likes to do that.

Vinny, I don't think they are trying to be disrespectful, though for the sake of the OP's thread guys, the joke has been made now. No need to keep it going.

Let's just say if you don't have anything constructive to add at this point, it is not necessary, okay?

If anyone wants to sell their Pineapple Sunday to the OP, or knows of where he can get one in his price range, please state that. Otherwise, let's not continue down this path.

To the OP, I agree you are probably inviting the mocking (albeit not intentionally) by asking such a low price point. You may need to revise your estimates and budget, or be patient and hope to get lucky. And I have to tell ya, you are new in these parts and posts like the one you just made will not go over well.

So lets all try to show a little more of the aloha spirit then. Thanks ladies and gentlemen. :)

Last edited:
Hate to pour oil into the flames but was there not an extremely low-priced on the board at flea market music about 3 month ago?

Vinny, I don't think they are trying to be disrespectful, though for the sake of the OP's thread guys, the joke has been made now. No need to keep it going.

Let's just say if you don't have anything constructive to add at this point, it is not necessary, okay?

If anyone wants to sell their Pineapple Sunday to the OP, or knows of where he can get one in his price range, please state that. Otherwise, let's not continue down this path.

To the OP, I agree you are probably inviting the mocking (albeit not intentionally) by asking such a low price point. You may need to revise your estimates and budget, or be patient and hope to get lucky. And I have to tell ya, you are new in these parts and posts like the one you just made will not go over well.

So lets all try to show a little more of the aloha spirit then. Thanks ladies and gentlemen. :)

$854! Couldn't resist

$854! Couldn't resist

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things. I asked people on both sides to behave themselves, to no avail. I'm closing this thread now as this is starting to get out of hand. If the OP wants to open a new thread, reinstating his request for a Pineapple Sunday in his price range he is free to do so. I'd like to remind people to stay on topic and relevant in that thread should it be opened. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom