Mighty MO Uke Fest - Missouri

jellygirl

Reaction score
calirose_119x149.jpgCCC_COLLAGEPIC.jpgMMUF_2012_150px.jpgdawgs_179x179.jpgMapTo_MMUF2012.jpg

2012 Mighty MO Ukulele Festival
July 20, 21, 22

New Haven, Missouri​

The MMUF will be held at a new, all-inclusive retreat center this year. Your accommodations and meals will be on-site so you won't have to go anywhere to enjoy a fun-filled, "jam-packed" weekend!

Performers for the Saturday Night Concert will be Cali Rose with guest musician Craig Brandau from California and the Flea Bitten Dawgs from Missouri.

The MMUF schedule includes a visit to Boat Paddle Ukulele Co, five workshops, informal jam sessions, "Best of the Jam", open mic on-stage, silent auction, raffles, Swap & Shop and vendor sales.

Win one of three concert scale Boat Paddle cigar box ukuleles donated to the Mighty MO Uke Festival.

For more info: www.mightymoukefest.com

Last edited:
Interesting!! What if one can only attend the Saturday activities and doesn't want to register for one of the packages. What is the registration fee for just Saturday's festivities? I live in Camdenton and would love to attend, but can only attend on Saturday. Thanks!! Lozark

Well wht a pleasant suprise!! I live down in Poplar Bluff and am recently enamored with the Ukulele I was searching for anything "UKE" in Missouri, and here it is. Thank you. I look forward to finding other lovers of the ukulele near me and this looks like a perfiect place to find them. Blessings, arktav

MMUF Raffle & Auction donations coming in!

We just received some great donations from Wild Child Products of
Kansas City. Chuck donated embroidered hats, Uke Thongs and an Eddy Finn uke hard case! :cool:

Ukulele Swap & Shop

Do you have a used ukulele or other music related items that you'd like to sell or trade?

UKULELE SWAP & SHOP
http://www.mightymoukefest.com/swapandshop.html

We'll have an area set up at the Mighty MO Uke Fest for those of you who are interested in using the space, free of charge. You must be registered for the festival to participate. For more details about the Swap & Shop click on the link above.

Ukulele Swap & Shop

UKULELE SWAP & SHOP
http://www.mightymoukefest.com/swapandshop.html

Do you have a used ukulele or other music related items that you'd like to sell or trade?

We'll have an area set up at the Mighty MO Uke Fest for those of you who are interested in using the space, free of charge. You must be registered for the festival to participate. For more details about the Swap & Shop click on the link above.

CIGAR BOX UKULELES / Boat Paddle Ukulele Co.

Two more cigar box ukes are being donated to the festival. It may look like a cigar box, but it has been custom designed to sound and play as good as Boat Paddle's other professional quality instruments. The "box" is made of quarter sawn mahogany and western red cedar with 4-element fan bracing, and it features a new integrated neck joint with forward placed sound hole.

DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR MMUF: July 13
So we can give the venue numbers on rooms and meals. (vegetarian option available)
If you can't make this deadline, let me know and I'll try to make special arrangements.

I will be there for sure with a gaggle of Ukuleles for people to play. Can't wait to go to Boat Paddle again. Last year was a ton of fun

Cali and I are really looking forward to meeting all of you and the festival should be a blast!

Just a reminder for peeps. I will be there at noon with a ton of ukes to show people.

Top Bottom