Mighty MO Uke Fest - Missouri

Wow! It's over already! An awesome time was had by all!!!

Can't wait for next year!! What a great venue!

Thanks to all for this special, superfun, wonderful UkeFest!

Kathryn

Cali and I had such a great time! We really thank Jerry and Janelle for inviting us this year!

Cali and I had such a great time! We really thank Jerry and Janelle for inviting us this year!
Awesome to meet you guys. The event was so awesome. Small events like these are like family reunions for me, and like every event I add to my family!
The beer was good, the jams amazing (Thank you Seeso), and everything was just a blur of talking and singing. Great place for the event. It is the only time I could swim and watch a concert.

Had a great time. Thanks, Janelle!

Great time in New Haven!!!! This was my first and I look forward to next year already. Thanks to Jerry and Janelle and all the attendees. The classes were great, the performers were great, the food was great, the beer was great, all the facility staff were fantastic and great!! It all ended too quick. Blesssings, to all. J.C.

This years festival was such a hugh jump from the year before. The Flea Bitten Dawgs were so pround to be a part of this, plus getting to spend that much time with Seeso was just another treat! Cali Rose and Craig had an ease to their stage show... well it was hard to tell if you were at a concert or sharing their living room! Great, just great! Many thanks to Janelle and Jerry for all of their work!

What does J.C. stand for? :rolleyes:
Great time in New Haven!!!! This was my first and I look forward to next year already. Thanks to Jerry and Janelle and all the attendees. The classes were great, the performers were great, the food was great, the beer was great, all the facility staff were fantastic and great!! It all ended too quick. Blesssings, to all. J.C.

Janelle, you did a great job getting things organized. It all looked like it ran like clock work. You made it look easy and I'm sure it wasn't.

All the best to you and Jerry. Thanks again.

Tim (one of several)

Top Bottom