Cali Tour '08!! DAYS 1-3

I know, I know, these have been a long time coming, but here they are (finally!). Days 1-3 of our July '08 California Tour!!

We can't thank you guys enough for coming out to see us - it was such a blast getting to meet real UUers and hanging out. We're definitely planning to head back to the mainland sometime soon. So if you've got thoughts about the vids or just want to see us in your city next, leave a comment below!!

Yay we can relive the tour again! :)
I also love all of the graphics and such added to it. very niice. You guys need to tour again soon! I miss you guys!~

Very nice and homey, intimate feeling to the vids. Very much in line with the atmosphere on this site / community.
I am sure a lot of us unfortunate ones not in the neighborhood (like me) appreciated the vids by Ame and others very much. Seeing your vids as a kind of wrap-up of your point of view is great as well!

Can't wait for the other days.

ohhhhh whoa is me.... got me tryin to strum along in your "Day 2" vid. meh! :mad:

My excuse - "I was distracted by Trina's dog, Killer!" lol. I think I'm a lil more comfy now when it comes to jammin.

And I see you guys didnt forget your Pilipino bread =) Hope u enjoyed! the very least I could do.

Aaron, excellent editing! Job well done, sir!

Robby! Yeah, THANKS so much for that! When I got back to Kauai, we had some pandesal (from the store) at our house ... but it just wasn't the same. Next time we come up, you're gonna be soloing like a pro!

Top Bottom