Manuscript Paper Notebooks?

ckellogg

Reaction score
Are you just looking for four line tab manuscript paper? or are you wedded to the notebook format?

I use blanksheetmusic.net to create any particular type of manuscript paper I need. You can choose just four line tab, or you can use a hybrid four-line-tab/treble-clef (amongst many, many other options).

Thanks for that link. I was looking for a smallish notebook, like ring bound, but I suppose I could make my own. I looked on etsy, and there are a couple of manuscript books for non-ukulele (i.e., 5 lines). Thanks!

Hi Christine!

I was also looking for a small ukulele score and tab notebook the other day. All I've found so far are the manuscript paper books from Amazon you pointed out. I wish the Moleskine one had uke tabs besides the scores :iwant:

Now I'm thinking of just double-printing out the image linked below in A5 format on A4 papers, then folding them and binding them together myself, or glueing them on a blank Moleskine notebook so there would be space left for additional notes.
http://pizzabytheslice.com/downloads/ukulele/blank-ukulele-staff-and-tablature-manuscript-paper.png

Let us know if you find something good!

Can always scan the large sheet, reduce to whatever size you want, then print your own.

I had to look up manuscript paper. If it is really the same as A4 format, there are options put there.

This is not exactly a notebook, but I find that these binders intended for choral music are also really good for chord sheets, tabs, and staff notation for other than choral use. They are the right format, but you will obviously want to put printet sheets in it rather than scribble directly in it.

https://m.thomann.de/dk/star_662a30_t_schwarz.htm?o=4&search=1621075058

Anyway, because of the spiral binding and discrete cover it appears somehow like a notebook from the outside and it takes A4 pages. The spiral binding allows the pages to turn all the way around, and it fits way easier in any back or music stand than a ring binder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom