Selling my flea

NatalieS

Reaction score
Times are tough right now for me financially, and I don't play this uke much since I'm really happy with my Lanikai. So I've decided to sell my soprano blueberry Flea. It was bought new from a dealer about a month ago. It has a plastic fretboard, and I changed the strings to Worth CM which sound wonderful. Like new condition, comes with gig bag. I have a picture below but can send more if needed.

Asking $100 plus $10 shipping within the continental U.S. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0547.jpg

omg it's the blue berry one. I want one of those, but it seems that I am too late. :\

Wow Natalie... sellin' another one? Sorry to hear that the times are going kinda rough for yah!

For anyone whose thinking of buying this one - I bought a Kala Mango Tenor from Natalie not long ago. Excellent transaction and quick/smooth shipping! You won't be disappointed! :rock:

Hi PoiDog :) Thanks for the kind words...

Yep, I've narrowed my collection down to one uke, lol. That's all I need, really. I'm in my 8th year of paying college tuition and it's really starting to get to me, so I gotta stay afloat.

OH, and sale is pending! Thanks for your interest everyone, but I believe I've sold it through Flea Market Music...

congrats to who ever got it. im in salt lake/denver again wishing i had one =P had to pack in a hurry to catch a plane and forgot my uke and my toothbrush hehe

PM me if you need a uke to play while in Denver.

Top Bottom