Firefly Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

didgeridoo2

Reaction score
Hi UU!

SOLD

Thanks for looking....

I'm back in the marketplace and this time I have a Firefly Banjo Uke, made by The Magic Fluke Co.

Purchased new 2 months ago. I'm not gonna play it much and I really don't need it. I'd like to keep it because I think it's a neat little uke, but I think it's best I let it go to someone looking for a good deal on an almost new soprano scale banjo uke. The fretboard on this is walnut and body is made from a Remo drum head. I upgraded the strings to Worth clear mediums and they are virtually new, as well.

It comes with a denim gig bag.

P1100518.jpgP1100519.jpgP1100521.jpgP1100522.jpgP1100523.jpg

I paid $225 for this and I'd like to get $175 and include shipping to the lower 48, but I will consider reasonable offers. Paypal accepted. I'm not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
A Firefly with rosewood fretboard for only $175? That's a Great Deal for someone!

I hope it gets snatched quickly! If it is still here tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon, I may have to think hard about getting a second one.

(I love my Firefly - Peghed tuners & rosewood fretboard, plays great in any genre, and as loud or as quiet as I want it to be.)

-Kurt​

The tuners are good quality friction tuners. I suppose someone could switch em out if they wanted to.

I thought the fretboard was walnut, but it'd probably rosewood as ksiegel said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom