Hello from Salt Lake City :)

lanna

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Lanna and I just bough at a uke about a week and a half ago (it's a Makala MK-C, and I'm really diggin it so far!) and /r/ukulele sent me here :)
I don't have much musical experience besides in school, so this will be interesting.

Hi to all, I am john david. I am 27. I am a relationship professional and interested in relationships. thanks to all for cooperating me.

Welocme the Forum!

Wow, you all have the makings of a club right there, if S.L.C. doesn't already have one. It's a surprisingly hip city, so it probably does have one. Or more. I wish I didn't live 6 hrs away! My boss was just over there and for some reason he brought me back a couple of those Art/Entertainment sorts of magazine newspaper thingies that big cities have (I guess because I play in a band and one of the magazine things was rating local Utah bands)... S.L.C. is way cooler than it was when I was in college and my parents lived in Ogden for a few years. After looking at all the happenings listed in those mags, my wife and I are thinking we might go over when we have a long weekend. It's just a little farther than Denver, and has the added advantage of having NO RELATIVES that we'd feel obligated to visit or stay with!

Wow, you all have the makings of a club right there, if S.L.C. doesn't already have one. It's a surprisingly hip city, so it probably does have one. Or more. I wish I didn't live 6 hrs away! My boss was just over there and for some reason he brought me back a couple of those Art/Entertainment sorts of magazine newspaper thingies that big cities have (I guess because I play in a band and one of the magazine things was rating local Utah bands)... S.L.C. is way cooler than it was when I was in college and my parents lived in Ogden for a few years. After looking at all the happenings listed in those mags, my wife and I are thinking we might go over when we have a long weekend. It's just a little farther than Denver, and has the added advantage of having NO RELATIVES that we'd feel obligated to visit or stay with!

SLC and Ogden are both quite hip these days. Huge local music scenes. I love it here. At least a few uke clubs, too.

Welcome to the forum, all you new Utah folks. I live in Ogden. Nice to see some Utah ukers!

Thanks for the welcome guys! It's cool to hear that there are other people from SLC here :)

Top Bottom