2-Chord Song Contest, D & A7, from UkulelePlay.com

Congrats Mark! Great songs and videos everybody! Looking forward to next time!

I still seem to be having trouble contacting you - since you're acting like you haven't heard from me. I'm trying, truly I am.

I'd like you to send the uke to my home in Denville, NJ; please call me at 973-978-0751 if you didn't get my other replies and I'll give you my address; or write me at markdutton888@gmail.com.

Thanks again!

Marco D

I still seem to be having trouble contacting you - since you're acting like you haven't heard from me. I'm trying, truly I am.

I'd like you to send the uke to my home in Denville, NJ; please call me at 973-978-0751 if you didn't get my other replies and I'll give you my address; or write me at markdutton888@gmail.com.

Thanks again!

Marco D

Thanks Marco, I got your email yesterday. Sorry I didn't get back to you then. We were having a family event. I'll get it out soon.

Bad/sad news...

Bad news...

The smiley arrived moments ago. Looks like it was a great little uke - but the neck was busted clean in half when it arrived (and the box badly damaged). Any chance you took insurance on it?

I tried to add a (very sad) photo here, not sure if I'm attaching it correctly; I'll be glad to email it to you.

I've never had this happen before; any recourse from the USPS? I wouldn't be so amazed if it weren't the NECK... I mean, what would you need to do to actually break the neck of a uke?!!!

Please let me know what I should do.

Tx,

Marco D
markdutton888@gmail.com
973-978-0751

Attachments

• Smiley.jpg
    Smiley.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Smiley 2.jpg
    Smiley 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 9
Bad news...

The smiley arrived moments ago. Looks like it was a great little uke - but the neck was busted clean in half when it arrived (and the box badly damaged). Any chance you took insurance on it?

I tried to add a (very sad) photo here, not sure if I'm attaching it correctly; I'll be glad to email it to you.

I've never had this happen before; any recourse from the USPS? I wouldn't be so amazed if it weren't the NECK... I mean, what would you need to do to actually break the neck of a uke?!!!

Please let me know what I should do.

Tx,

Marco D
markdutton888@gmail.com
973-978-0751

Ouch! I'll email you and we'll figure it out.

Top Bottom