2-Chord Song Contest, D & A7, from UkulelePlay.com

From Kaivinn

Kaivinn was having trouble getting this posted (I think there might be some sort of rule that you have to have so many posts before posting a video.) So, on behalf of Kaivinn, here's his entry:

Thanks for the help ReaderMo! I think you'll get the points for going the extra mile. I guess I'll have to start posting more so this doesn't happen again! Good luck Mo and Silly!

Thanks for the help ReaderMo! I think you'll get the points for going the extra mile. I guess I'll have to start posting more so this doesn't happen again! Good luck Mo and Silly!

no problemo! i loved the song! and the Mr. T-shirt!

Wait- does the contest end tonight (03/23 at 12:00am) or tomorrow night (03/23 at 11:59pm)?

I think that is 3/23 at 11:59 but could be wrong hope not cause I got one I can't upload now till tomorrow as I had to work tonight and couldn't upload it.

I'm a new member, and this is my first ever post. Or I guess I should say I posted this last night, but now it doesn't seem to be there, so I'm reposting... I wrote this children's song for the contest, about a baby giraffe: "Just Too Short". Here's hoping...

I think that is 3/23 at 11:59 but could be wrong hope not cause I got one I can't upload now till tomorrow as I had to work tonight and couldn't upload it.

Not over til 11:59 and 59 seconds. :)

Entry from Mark Dutton

If you're having trouble entering, then please see the contact info on the first post.

Well, I was hoping to enter the contest but I am prevented from doing so by a technical problem.

The technical problem is, of course, that I haven't learned to play the ukulele yet.

Last one. Good luck to everyone!

D D
Summer approaches, summer approaches
A7
I’m all ready for the beach
A7
I’ll get my surf board and ukulele
D
See ya where the sand meets sea

D
It’s getting hot now and school is out, WOW!
A7
Waves are splashing in my dreams
A7
Yeah I’ll be fishin and I’ll be swimmin
D
Getting sand between my cheeks

Solo on A string (0 0 0 5 9) (0 0 0 5 9) (5 5 4 4 2 2 0) (0 0 0 4 7) (0 0 4 7 12 14 12 10 9 7 5)

D
La, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la, lee
A7
Won’tcha come along with me
A7
Da, da, da, da Da, da, da, da, dee
D
I’ll be happy as can be.
A7 D
Just a swimming in the sea.
A7 D
I’ll try not to burn my feet.