Carolina Ukers group

GinnyT11

Reaction score
I've just started a group called Carolina Ukers and I invite all you strummers in North and South Carolina to join. It might make it easier to find each other for jamming.

For trying out ukes we want to buy next, we're lucky to have the North Carolina Ukulele Academy in Wilmington in driving distance, plus Mim is in Charlotte for a little while longer.

Very interested - I'm in Winston-Salem. Any places closer than Wilmington to try out ukes?

Contact Mim's Ukes in Charlotte. Mim has an ebay store, but she'll let you visit and try out ukes---though she's getting ready to move. She's a member on UU.

Excuse my ignorance. I can't find the group and consequently can't figure out how to join it.

Hi,
I am in Charlotte and I guess we have to start the succession planning with Ms Mim.

Excuse my ignorance. I can't find the group and consequently can't figure out how to join it.

Hi,

On the main forum page, there's a drop-down menu at the top called Community. Click on Groups. Carolina Ukers will be right at the top because it's new.

(While you're there, take a look through the other groups---you may want to connect with more.)

Congradulations on the new group....and your Brad...wow....what next G holy moly....happy strummings...have fun and enjoy..

Ok, how is this going to work??? I am in jacksonville.

I'm in too. I had actually pondered creating a formal meetup group as the Charlotte Uke Jam appears to have ceased but wasn't sure if there would be enough interest. Your post has caught my eye and I hope that something cool comes out of this...

I'm in now.

Doug

Top Bottom