FS: Misi Acoustic Trio

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
Selling my Misi from my Kanile'a. Just got it taken out since getting my LR Bagg's 5-0 pickup (thanks tim) I bought it in Cali during the Cerritos uke fest. Works great, very very easy system to use especially if you don't want to worry about controlling anything. Plug and play. Doesn't really add any weight to your uke which is probably the best part.

I'll put pictures up tonight, I think it's funny putting pics up of a pickup but I will do it! Going to start it at $95 including shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

I'm curious. Both systems use an L.R. Baggs pickup. The MiSi doesn't require battery replacement and is fully contained in the endjack build. How can the 5-0 system be less complicated than the MiSi? Is it the addition of the volume control?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

I'm curious. Both systems use an L.R. Baggs pickup. The MiSi doesn't require battery replacement and is fully contained in the endjack build. How can the 5-0 system be less complicated than the MiSi? Is it the addition of the volume control?

Thanks,

Mike

I think he was taling about the MiSi :) as that is the one he is selling.

I Love my MiSi in my Mainland. Why did you switch to the new one?

I'll actually have a review out reviewing both in a few weeks. Keep checking on Ukeeku.com and you can compare both for yourself.

Top Bottom