Koaloha Pineapple Sunday/with Ameritage silver case for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's up. I thought everybody wanted one of these at least that was the case 8 months ago when I bought mine. I don't think I'll ever get rid of mine but if I do I hope I don't have as much trouble selling it.

I don't know what's up. I thought everybody wanted one of these at least that was the case 8 months ago when I bought mine. I don't think I'll ever get rid of mine but if I do I hope I don't have as much trouble selling it.

Ditto! I'm keeping mine too.

It isn't that I don't want it - I can't afford it!

I'll be out of work for 3-4 months soon, due to surgery, and won't even be able to play for at least a month of that - possible as much as 2 months, depending on how well the surgery works. And since the worker's comp payments won't even cover my mortgage and power bills for the period of time I'm out, I'm not planning on paying for a new ukulele until at least February. Possible March.

But I really do want the PS...

-Kurt​

Well it has 1bid on it. So I will be closing the thread soon.but there is still time to out bid this guy and get it for a great price still :) on eBay 2 days left!! Ksiegal I'm sorry to here about your situation .i hope your recovery is a swift one !!and things work out.
It has free shipping in the U.S but for any of you outside the U.S who would like it.if you want to pay for the shipping.id be happy to send it to UU member :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom