Any Ukulele players in Springfield, Illinois?

finbarbat

Reaction score
Hi,

I just moved to Springfield from Macomb where I was part of a great Ukulele enthusiasts group and I would love to start/join one here in Springfield. I have been playing for about a year and would love to find other people to jam with, learn from and shred nylon. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks!

Finbarbat

Thanks for the info. Normal and Champaign are about an hour and half away from me and that's a bit too far for my schedule. Still looking for Springfieldians.

I went to a ukulele club in Oak Park, IL last week and had a great time! That group meets in a coffee shop weekly. I'm sure a local place would be willing to host such an event because it's great business for them. I'd be interested in joining in a group here in Springfield.

I know this is a really old post, but there is a group in Springfield IL called "Springfield Uketopians". They meet on the second Saturday of the month at Gallina's Restaurant on Monroe. They are also on Facebook (but it doesn't show up in a Google search for some reason).

Top Bottom