Saw This Rare Ukulele On Ebay

That would make a great travel uke...

No can do- it is probably a right handed job...for some reason I uke righty, but I air uke lefty.
Guess I will keep looking

"Saw This Rare Ukulele On Ebay"...........

I guess that would make it a "Rair" ukulele. :D

whichever one of you rockers pulls the pin on this baby might want to get up to speed with this... :cool:

I'm probably going to have to bid on this, it's just too cool. Shipping is kind of high though. If I get it I'll have to have someone else play it for the sound sample video, my air uke is on the same skill level as my standard uke... :(

It sure is a beauty, i am actually enrolling at my local college this week to begin a course on air Ukulele luthiering, i shall be building customs hopefully very soon, i am also hoping to import some of the finest Hawaiian air as i believe this makes the best air ukulele and has a very distinct finish :)

By the way my wife was crying with laughter reading the ebay item and the questions are just so funny, i take my hat off to the person who put this up, has really made my day :) and the fact it has had 2 bids lol

Looks like the item got pulled. Been watching it for a few days and it eas still there this morning, but now the listing is gone. It was up to like 5bids and was hilarious. Apparently Evil Bay doesn't have the same sense of humor.

I've been told I'm slow on the draw...missed it. Does anyone have a cached version I could read?

I have one that is identical. same condition too! Will trade for Air Jordans.

Air Uke has gone :(

It's the seller of the ebay Air Ukelele here - just to let you all know that sadly yesterday ebay decided to remove my listing because "the buyer would not be able to prove receipt of the item" - I am thinking that ebay need to get a sense of humour! Thanks to everyone who either posted on the ebay listing or here, on this forum, I've had lots of fun reading all your amusing comments and joining in with the fun. It was a good laugh while it lasted ! :D

Last edited:
Such a shame, ebay sucks, anyway thank you for bringing laughter and smiles in to my house, my wife was crying with laughter reading your questions and answers, as was i, the world needs more people like you, shame you dont have some disposable income and open up a ebay store selling air instruments ha ha ha i think we should start a fund raiser so you can do more listings, maybe we could have a air night of the proms :) anyway thanks for being a top sport and having a rea sense of humour :)

Welcome to UU!

Your listing was wonderful fun while it lasted, and you brought a lot of joy to many people. What great karma! Thanks. :D

Top Bottom