Lanikai S-C Spruce Series Concert Ukulele for sale!

theasiansadness

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Ken, and I have a Lanikai S-C Spruce Series Concert Ukulele for sale.

This ukulele was the first ukulele I ever bought and has been with me for about 5 and a half months now. I have not played it once since the first day I bought it, so the condition of the ukulele is like brand new. As a junior in high school, homework and club activities have filled my schedule. There is honestly no time for me to learn how to play ukulele (As shown by my account status...this is like the third time I logged in since I created this account). Therefore, I decided to sell this ukulele

I understand that, many of you are concerned when trading with unfamiliar members of the forum, like me. If necessary, I am willing to provide my own cellphone number and e-mail address for more direct conversations.

Here are some pics of the ukulele:

IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg

Here is the link of the ukulele sound video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yis1TESGvNU&feature=youtu.be

Further Reduce $75

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. Thread approved.

When I sell a uke, I usually figure 3/4 to 2/3 new , depending on condition. I have bought used instruments for as little as 1/2 of new. this doesn't apply to vintage, whose price can command over 10x new, or something very rare or unusual, which unfortunately the Lanikai isnt. I have this same uke in the tenor size, and mine is a great uke for the price. good luck with the sale, and I'm with kirbo, give it a chance.

just a suggestion, but if you're just not getting any takers, adjust your sale.

check current prices on amazon, include shipping, something. either that or just keep pushing along & you still have a uke at home.

i used to have the tenor model of this same uke and i really liked it. so, i'm betting there's nothing wrong with the uke.

good luck on the sale.

Are you selling a Uke' or coaching someone though childbirth?

sad to admit, more pushes here on this here thread than I've had in a lifetime :p

Dude, do a bit of research. They're currently $ 125 on Amazon USA, probably with free shipping, and others are $ 109, as someone else mentioned. You might stand a chance at $ 75.

I just checked completed listings on Ebay. In the past month, the only S-C's that sold were new factory seconds. They sold from anywhere between $20.47 to $79 (most of the fell within the $30-$40 range). Now, these are seconds but they're also new. Your's isn't a second but it's used. You might want to weigh that out and come down a bit in price.

Also, I just checked Bluebook. They're saying the used retail value of an S-C is $82.61-$100.97 (depending on condition). According to Bluebook, your price for a mint S-C is about right...that being said, no one seems interested in it at that price so I would come down. Maybe closer to the $80 mark so that you can compete a little with Ebay.

Just a suggestion. Best of luck with the sale.

Dude, seriously. If you're going to continue doing this, which actually has the effect of pushing other for sale threads which have a reasonable expectation of success down the forum, the least you could do is take on board the advice you've been given by other people regarding the price. You haven't had so much as a sniff in 4 months, doesn't that tell you anything?

Sorry guys....everytime I push this thread I don't really check out you guys' comments. I was only waiting for pms. So whenever I don't hear the pm sound I just shut my browser off.

Thank you for all your advices...I will definitely do some research and lower the price. Again sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry if I bothered you guys....afterall, I am really new lol.

Top Bottom