New Members Having Trouble posting

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Ok I really do apologize for this one. We've been trying to fine tune this spam filtering system we have going now and in my last set of tweaks, I accidentally made it impossible for new members to post. DOH! It should be fixed now but if its not, please let me know. Really sorry about that.

Dangit, Ok sorry there was another setting that i needed to change. please try it now. Sorry for the trouble new peeps.

I'm a newbie and I can't seem to send a PM either.

Is there a setting I need to change or adjust?

Hello,
I'm newbie too, i could not send PM and my second post dont appear on the forum
(Here is the ID a kept : 64293 : Experimental-Ukulele-Script-Processor)
Can you let me know ?
Thanks

Hello,
Thanks but now my post is completly 'blank'
Image1.jpg
Bests regards

Last edited:
I'm not able to send PMs too.

Okay, sorry about that. New members should be able to send PMs now.

is having to keep writing out that captcha word puzzle everytime I post, a glich or an anti spam thingy?

I have the same experience with you. I hate that.

For spam protection, human verification is required for certain actions until your post count is above 10.

I've never posted before, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly or not.

Joining groups

Are 10 posts necessary before joining groups? This will be number six.

I'm not having trouble posting, as such, except having to fill in the image verification box each time is a pain !! - my problem is that each time I try to log in I'm told my username is not valid and am re-directed to change my password !!** which I really don't want to keep doing.....
Any suggestions?
Ukulylee

Are 10 posts necessary before joining groups? This will be number six.

Are you not able to join groups?

I'm not having trouble posting, as such, except having to fill in the image verification box each time is a pain !! - my problem is that each time I try to log in I'm told my username is not valid and am re-directed to change my password !!** which I really don't want to keep doing.....
Any suggestions?
Ukulylee

Sorry about that, it's the first I've heard of a problem such as the one you describe. I've changed you to registered user. Is it still happening?

Top Bottom