Have I Got it Bad?!

fretie

Reaction score
The dishes are stacking up, the house isn't getting cleaned, dog barely gets his walk...

I start the day, before my morning tea is even finished, by playing some fingerstyle on my concert uke. After an hour or so passes by, time to stop...but no, next the tenor beckons me to learn some more of that slack key style playing that has me entranced... and then, surely, its time for something other than uke, but NO! Next comes the wee cheapie soprano, with its relatively high action, its just the ticket for a little slide ukulele noodling. Now, definitely, with the morning almost gone, it is time to tear away, stow the glass slide in a safe place, hang the ukes back on their wall holders and....oh, wait, what how did the fingerpicking riff go again? .... grab the concert uke ...oh oh, here we go round again...

This sounds painfully familiar! I'm just the same......... but with all that practice, you must be seeing results! That's what I keep telling myself, anyway! :D

So....

What's the problem?

-Kurt​

Actually, sounds like you've got it pretty good! I should be so lucky! :)

hahaha....you guys crack me up!

@ barefootgypsy ...not sure about results of any particular kind, but I sure am having a lot of fun!

@ ksiegel and Ryan .... nice to be in good company.

@ OldePhart ...yup, you're right, lucky to have the time and ability to play ukulele so much on any given day.

Top Bottom