2 Week Free Trial?

CousinDerek

Reaction score
Aloha from Charleston fellow Uke'rs!
Im currently a student with not a lot of spending money. I am wondering if you can do the two week free trial without spending the $15 for the first month? Do you get the two weeks for free, then decide to pay the $15? Or do you basically get a month and two weeks for $15?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks ahead of time-

Hi Cuz,

Welcome to the forum. The answer is really quite easy seeing as you're a student with more time than money. First, browse through the tons of free info on this site and you'll get all the basics and then some. Take this new found knowledge along with your uke to a local street corner close to your school. Sit and play for an afternoon with your uke case open or a small can next to you. Before you know it, you will have the $15 you want for a membership and you will have the joy of knowing you earned the money all by yourself. Good luck!

Cheers,
Mark

I'm a member of UU+, and I'm not totally sure, but my understanding was you could quit before the trail time was up and not be billed. After two weeks I decided to keep the membership though. It's a great service. Compare the cost to one on one lessons and it's a no brainier.

Top Bottom