DeVine Uke's at Ukulele Pupua

Ho, Bruddah Phil!

Mahalo for posting the link to Ukulele Puapua's site and their DeVine concert ukes that they have in stock!

Those DeVine ukes are GORGEOUS!!!:drool: Way out of my price range ... all I can do is dream. *sigh*

Aloha,

Kimo

x2 fo sure!! But hopefully someone from UU will be able to snag one...

Wow! I had no idea his ukes cost so much!

Still can't get my head around it. I'd still rather have a Moore Bettah, a Da Silva, and crappy used car instead.

So elegantly built and so beautiful...

Looks Devine...Did he raise his prices...I thought someone mentioned his ukes were in the 3500 range...what happened??? I really want one...but Sticker Shocked...now

Looks Devine...Did he raise his prices...I thought someone mentioned his ukes were in the 3500 range...what happened??? I really want one...but Sticker Shocked...now

That's what I was thinking and hoping for...But that was a Huuuuuuggggeeee price jump...

Just priced up a uke the same as the one on the left on Erics site and its $3550 so....dunno...his prices dont seem to have gone up......

hmmm...6000....I could buy a Moore Bettah, a CollingsUC3 and a Mya Moe classic and have a bit left over for fish and chips. :p

The price may be higher due to it's sold from a music store and not directly from Erick. I have a friend turning 80 and went to Maui to visit Erick and pick out the wood for his Devine. Trustfully it will be done by November. He picked some nice wood he said and was around 4g's.

Last edited:
Aloha,
Divine ukulele is at the TOP of my wish list, not into the Blingy ones. Will visit with Eric soon and maybe ask if he has a Layaway Plan,hehe. Played one at Pua2 a few months ago and the sound WAS DIVINE. Super light weight and you could feel the vibrations of the soundboard.....nothing there could compare with it. Love the beauty and simplicity of them..........................................BO.............................

Here's the price list from Eric's site:
Baritone Kasha ukulele$3700
Tenor Kasha ukulele$3500
Concert Kasha ukulele$3300
All base model Ukuleles include the following:

• Kasha/Muse bracing
  • curly Koa back & sides
  • your choice of matching koa, cedar, or Engelmann Spruce top
  • Honduran Mahogany neck
  • Carbon Fiber neck rod
  • Ebony fingerboard & bridge
  • Radiused Fretboard
  • Side Soundport
  • Mother of Pearl or abalone fretboard dots on face and side
  • choice of Koa, Ebony or Maple binding on the body and fretboard
  • Waverly open back machine tuners
  • Aquila strings
  • and a custom Ameritage hardshell case.

http://devineguitars.com/prices-devine-guitars-ukuleles-from-hawaii.html

Still can't get my head around it. I'd still rather have a Moore Bettah, a Da Silva, and crappy used car instead.

Similar thoughts crossed my mind,....except more like THREE Moore Bettah ukuleles! :D

Beautiful ukes though,.....simply "DeVine". Buying from a music store definately costs you more. They gotta eat too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom