"Ninth Season of the Ukulele" contest: SMILES AND SUNSHINE

Thanks for all the congrats folks! And yes, thanks to the special guest UU judges, Uke Republic and dkcrown.

This entry is a little bit late but I found it on the camera so here it is anyway....

Great job on a great song, as usual. However, two things occur to me. First thought: a dentist chair for "smiles week" - unless you're a dentist that is really going the extra mile for a video. Second thought: if this is your idea of "a little bit late," remind me not to make an appointment with you... :)

John

Great job on a great song, as usual. However, two things occur to me. First thought: a dentist chair for "smiles week" - unless you're a dentist that is really going the extra mile for a video. Second thought: if this is your idea of "a little bit late," remind me not to make an appointment with you... :)

John

hahaha ! This was actually done at the salon where my wife works- I just couldn't quite get it where I really liked it...that does remind me that I need to make an appointment at the dentist though....

Haha. I must admit MY first thought was "A Ukey playing dentist playing in his surgery how cool is that". lol

Top Bottom