Kona Breeze slide show with my new Moore Bettah Soprano

Canoe Lady

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here finally is a sound sample of my new Moore Bettah soprano. Mike Lynch's Kona Breeze along with some images I have taken over the past few years on Maui.
This is my first "serious" attempt at more than strumming, so please forgive the lack of perfection. The uke sounds great, trust me.
Thanks for watching. ~Diane

Lovely playing, and absolutely beautiful tone on that uke.

Well done! The MB sounds great, and your fingerstyle playing inspires me to work harder (and finally get past Love Me Tender). It's especially good with your photos, which added visual island charm to your tune.

Thanks for posting this!

Very nice, wish I could play like that! You really get a great sound from that uke.

Thanks! You don't want to know how many times I hit 'record' before I got a take I could almost be happy with. It seems as soon as that little red light comes on, I forget everything I know.

Thanks! You don't want to know how many times I hit 'record' before I got a take I could almost be happy with. It seems as soon as that little red light comes on, I forget everything I know.

Oh I know this only too well!

You did a great job - lovely playing and beautiful photos.

Would it be too much to ask to see a few pix of the new MB uke?

Diane you are fantastic photographer. I am very impressed. What a lovely slideshow. Your playing was good, your MB sounds fabulous. Now I want a slideshow of your resort home.

Aloha Diane,
wow that was very impressing ...you and your mb...and the lovely slide show.....next time don't be shy and get yerself in front of the camera...

Great job. Enjoyed the playing and pics a lot.

Diane, I'm honored by your performance of my tune along with these BEAUTIFUL pictures of Hawaii. . . Thank you SO much
for posting this video. . . HAPPY STRUMMING and ALOHA. . . Ukulele Mike Lynch

Aloha Canoe Lady,
That was great playing, and the slideshow was awesome.
Maui has been my second home as of Feb. 2011, 5th trip here a few months at a time.
Mahalo for sharing.................................BO...........................

Top Bottom